1320: How to Eat to Build Muscle & Burn Fat
Jun 22, 2020
In this episode, Sal, Adam & Justin discuss what you need to know to tailor your diet to maximize fat loss and muscle building goals.
- How abs are made in the kitchen. (3:48)
- How people tend to underestimate how many calories they consume and overestimate their activity levels. (6:45)
- The misconceptions surrounding serving sizes and nutrition labels. (12:05)
- The law of physics when it comes to losing/gaining weight. (15:50)
- Step #1 – Learn to track your calorie intake & calculate your Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) or Total Daily Energy Expenditure (TDEE). (21:15)
- Step #2 – Figure out your macronutrients to build muscle and burn fat.
- Protein. (29:57)
- Fats. (37:00)
- Carbohydrates. (43:25)
- Nutrition is extremely individualized. (49:05)
Related Links/Products Mentioned
Our most popular fitness products
Sign Up To Receive Our Newsletter