1645: How to Train Like Your Favorite Athlete
Sep 20, 2021
In this episode Sal, Adam & Justin discuss the key methods of training necessary to look and perform like an athlete.
- Why performance is very objective. (2:05)
- Cautioning the audience on the importance of having the prerequisites in place, before you conduct your favorite athlete’s training routine. (6:10)
- The Key Components Necessary to Train Like Your Favorite Athlete.
- #1 – Don’t train for show, train for go. (11:57)
- #2 – Strength, the foundational physical pursuit. (18:50)
- #3 – Proprioceptive Ability, being able to train in different planes of motion. (24:30)
- #4 – Addressing weak links. (32:01)
- #5 – Having a bigger gas tank and endurance. (39:14)
- #6 – Fast explosive strength, the ultimate expression of athleticism. (46:55)
Related Links/Products Mentioned
Our most popular fitness products
Sign Up To Receive Our Newsletter