1545: Bad Fitness Advice That’s Actually Good
May 03, 2021
In this episode Sal, Adam & Justin cover seven pieces of fitness advice that good but not for the reason most people believe.
- Why some of the things that come out of the fitness industry are based on RESULTS. (1:21)
- Seven pieces of bad fitness advice that are actually good, but not for the reasons most people believe.
- #1 – If you want to get lean, do not eat past 6 pm. (4:35)
- #2 – Doing fasted cardio first thing in the morning. (13:05)
- #3 – Doing high reps burns fat and low reps build muscle. (18:00)
- #4 – You need to eat a TON of protein to build muscle. (25:24)
- #5- Chasing “the pump.” (33:11)
- #6 – Drinking a gallon of water a day. (36:44)
- #7 – Targeting the different “angels” of the muscle. (38:18)
Related Links/Products Mentioned
Our most popular fitness products
Sign Up To Receive Our Newsletter